We hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! Today we thought we would share a recipe for a delicious drink to enjoy while watching Shark Week. The drink is called strawberry party punch but we just had to make it sharky!
You will need:
- 3 oz. Pkg. Strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1 Cup Boiling water
- 2 (6-oz.) Cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6-oz. Can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 Cups cold water
- 28 oz. bottle (3 1/2 Cups) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries with stems, frozen
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. In large punch bowl, combine gelatin mixture, lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate and cold water; refrigerate. Just before serving, gently stir in ginger ale and frozen strawberries.