Cierra here, and today I’m going to be sharing with you the top 10 things that people forget when packing for vacation. Between my sisters and our parents we have all forgotten these items in the past. It is never intentional to forget something, you just sometimes have so many things to do and get done before leaving that they simply slip your mind. Anyways, having said that, we have found where all the Targets, Sams Clubs and any other stores we’re familiar with, within about a 10 mile radius of where we’re staying, haha!
- A Change of shoes. (I don’t care if there isn’t rain in the forecast; you take an extra pair of shoes because inevitably your shoes will get wet.)
- Pillows (My family and I take our own pillows, we don’t like to think of all the heads and hair, in various stages of cleanliness has touched the hotel pillows, yuck!)
- Lysol (Once again we like things clean.)
- Power Charging cords. (Luckily 4 of the 5 of us have the same brand of phone, so odds are one of us will have one that someone else can use.)
- Sunglasses (Can’t even tell you how many “souvenir” sunglasses have come home with us over the years.)
- Chap stick. (Whether it’s hot or not your lips on vacation could be completely dried out.)
- Sun block. (Always to forget to put it on, so we get to bring home beautiful red sunburn that turns into a nice peel, especially the scalp, fun times.)
Well those are the top 10 of things that we have forgotten. If you have any you would like to share, please do!
Have a great day!